Nature's fountain of Youth
Nature's fountain of youth and why you should be including this ingredient
Our skin is made up mostly of collagen, about 70 percent. Collagen is what keeps our skin youthful and firm. When we get to our 20’s the collagen starts declining, and once we hit 35 it declines even more. By the time we are 60, we have half of the amount of collagen that we had in our 20’s.
If you are dealing with dry dull skin, brittle nails or digestive issues adding collagen to your diet can help bring back the glow from the inside out.
- I could go on and on about how wonderful I think adding collagen to your diet can be. They call it ‘nature’s fountain of youth’. Here are top things that adding collagen to your diet can do for you.
- Helps eliminate cellulite , scars, stretch marks.
- Heals the gut- Helps heal your gut which is good for people with food sensitivities like Candida or any autoimmune issues. It helped me with my inflammation in my fingers.
- Helps eliminate wrinkles, shrinks the pores and adds moisture to your skin and gives you a glow. It works! I have people asking me if I have Botox. I don’t have it.
- Helps reduce sugar cravings.
- Promotes Weight loss- This is because collagen is a protein. It keeps you full and satiates your hunger. It also helps your body stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Helps with Joint pain, inflammation and stiffness
- Makes your hair fuller, strengthens nails and teeth
- Helps promote energy and focus.
We add over 150 mg of collagen in each square of Beauty Bar chocolate. We use several different types and we break it down below:
- Pearl Is found in our; Original bar, Glowing mint and Calm collagen bar. We use one of Cleopatra's beauty secrets: collagen from ground sea pearls.. Our pearl comes from Sustainable, Fresh water farms. Pearl has anti-aging benefits and helps boost collagen for hair, skin and nails.
- Bamboo Collagen Is found in our ‘Sweet Dreams bar” Bamboo Silica is rich in immune boosting vitamins and minerals. Promotes collagen for healthy hair, skin & nails.
- Horsetail Silica Comes from a plant and contains antioxidants, silica and a silicon mineral the work together to help support the growth of healthy, hair, skin and nails.