Superfood smoothie/ ice cream bowl
- 1 cup frozen banana (Use ripen banana for more of a sweet taste)
- 1 cup frozen chopped Cauliflower - (can steam and then freeze for easier digestion)
- ½ - 1 teaspoon of spirulina- I love using 1 tablet of E3live Blue Magik (this turns it into a beautiful turquoise color.)
- 1 date - This is optional. The banana makes it sweet. This makes it sweeter.
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 squares of dark chocolate - If you use beauty bar chocolate. There are added benefits of adaptogens and collagen.
*Optional - Add 1 tablespoon of cacao powder for a rich chocolate” ice cream” flavor.
Toss all into a blender or food processor. Blend until you achieve a smooth soft serve consistency. If you need to add in any liquid. Add 1 tablespoon of non dairy milk at a time. Don't add any ice as it will make it watery.
This is where you get to have fun with your beauty toppings for even further glow.
Dark Chocolate- Add chopped chocolate . I cut up about 2-3 squares of Beauty Bar.
Maca- Use gelatinized maca for a carmel type flavor.
Nut butter- Drizzle nut butter on the top.
Berries- Fresh or frozen. I love adding frozen wild berries to the top.