Skip to content
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- ½ cup Almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup Monkfruit or about 10 drops of stevia
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- (Chocolate Glaze)
- 3/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 Beauty Bar Chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the dry and wet ingredients separately for the donuts. Then stir the dry and wet ingredients together until just combined.
- Scoop the batter into a large ziplock bag and cut the corner off of the bag. Pipe the batter into the donut pan, dividing it evenly among the 6 donuts wells.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes until the donuts have fluffed up and bottoms are lightly browned. Take out of the oven and cool for 5 minutes then flip the donuts over.
- To make the chocolate glaze, melt the chocolate bar over a double boiler, then slowly add in the maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Dip the donuts into the glaze half way up and lift the donut back out.