Vegan Chocolate Doughnuts
Celebrate Halloween with these festively decorated Vegan Pumpkin Doughnuts. Easy to make and healthy for the whole family!
- 1cup + 2 Tbsp nondairy milk
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups of gluten-free flour
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
1 bar of Moon Cycle Beauty Bar Chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Whisk ACV and non dairy milk together and set aside
3. Whisk together coconut oil and coconut sugar
4. Add in non dairy milk mixture and vanilla extract and whisk.
5. Add in dry ingredients and whisk together until just mixed.
6. Pipe into doughnut pan and bake for 15-18 min
7. Let cool completely then dip in melted Beauty Bar Chocolate and add sprinkles